Pink Bunniez - Kil'jaeden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Forum is fully functional and up and running, all that is left is to USE it! Let everyone know and remember... KEEP INVITING! We need to grow to fulfill our potential. Thank you to everyone who has done so much for us thus far! Best of luck to everyone in the future.
Latest topics
» {WINDOWS 7 ACTIVATOR (All Versions-Languages Activator-x64
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:09 pm by xilebai

» Download Tarzan X Movie In Mp4 For Mobile
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:00 pm by xilebai

» Wreck It Ralph Subtitle Indonesia Mp4
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:58 am by xilebai

» Antes Del Atardecer(Dvdrip.Es).avi
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:31 am by xilebai

» Antes Del Atardecer(Dvdrip.Es).avi
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:29 am by xilebai

» Rai Rnb 2013
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:00 pm by xilebai

» Adolescentes Perdendo A Virgindade
Rated Battlegrounds EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 am by xilebai

» Bsnl U100 Cdma2000 1x Usb Modem Drivers For Windows 7 Free D
Rated Battlegrounds EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:17 pm by xilebai

» Steel Structures Design And Behavior 5th Edition Solution Ma
Rated Battlegrounds EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:15 pm by xilebai

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
xilebai (180)
Rated Battlegrounds I_vote_lcapRated Battlegrounds I_voting_barRated Battlegrounds I_vote_rcap 
yarymagui (93)
Rated Battlegrounds I_vote_lcapRated Battlegrounds I_voting_barRated Battlegrounds I_vote_rcap 
ingsca (68)
Tewky (15)
Annikia (8)
juiceybrucey (6)
Allypally (3)
Zulfra (2)
Aya (2)
ligthers97 (1)

Rated Battlegrounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tewky
Admin
Tewky

Rated Battlegrounds Empty
PostSubject: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 am

This personally is my own goal but I am in search of putting together a Rated Battleground team with a solid composition and 3,000+ Resilience. Now I am pretty laid back, I won't ride you or shout if you do something wrong. My rules are simple. You do it right the first time, or you don't do it at all. I have no problem giving everyone a chance, and I understand messing up. Yet that only stretches so far and with Rated BGs it really doesn't work. I hope to lead these with my Hunter and my Priest (in the future). Some viable comps I am looking for are as follows:

1. Prot Paladin/Blood Death Knight
2. Discipline Priest
3. Restoration Druid
4. Restoration Shaman
5. Marks/Bmaster Hunter
6. Affliction Warlock
7. Subtlety Rogue
8. Arms Warrior
9. Frost Mage
10. Ret Paladin

Variations are possible, I can probably work something out. If you know of people interested, I am willing to try them out but this MUST be a guild run. I will not lead any group with anything short of 8 guild members. So pugging is a SLIM option I would rather not test in to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000034809249
Annikia

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 am

Obviously I'm in, either on my shaman or priests. I also have my druid but she is feral geared right now and my pally still needs to be leveled and transferred so if you might want either of those let me know so I can work on them.

I'd suggest asking that warrior I invited the other day if he would be interested, he has a sub rogue and frost/blood dk which are both above 3k resil I think, I know his rogue is as he has quite a few vicious pieces.

FYI for people reading this, come 4.2 you will need to do rbgs in addition to arena to cap your conquest points as you can only get 2/3 of your conquest from any one source.

If any DPS is not at 3k resil but is interested let me know and I will chain queue bgs with you/attempt to do arena etc so you can get points faster. I don't really care how much resil you have so even if you are a fresh 85 in greens it's fine. For healers, I cant promise anything as far as arena because I suck on my feral druid and double healer isn't very viable, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Tewky
Admin
Tewky

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Indeed I am as well willing to group queue for BGs, as a rated BG is as fun as any random.

That patch sucks. Super lame. No one wants a hunter in arena, nuff said.

I will keep that in mind and I will keep his name on my list if ever we get close to achieving this goal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000034809249
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Rated Battlegrounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Bunniez - Kil'jaeden :: Player vs. Player-
Jump to: